Wednesday, June 3, 2009

UPDATE!!



Okay, sorry to all of those who read my previous post which I did not come through on. Once I update you on what has been going on you will understand how the time slips away.





Yes that is right.....VBS is here once again!!!! I (along with two WONDERFUL helpers) am doing the music so that means learning not only the words, but the movements as well. They are not all that complicated this year, but they are still a lot to learn.


Added to all of this we are trying to buy a house and going through all of what comes with that. I will not say any more about that due to the fact I do not want to put bad karma on the progress we have made already.

Last but certainly not least...... I have my almost 5 year old son and 1 year old daughter to keep up with. Believe me they give me a run for my money! I love spending time with them and if I have time, I will over writing a blog on here. So as you see I have been VERY busy, but I will try to keep up better in the future!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP