Saturday, May 9, 2009

BIRTHDAY!!!!

Okay, so I know that it has been a week now and I am just now getting pictures up of Natalie's birthday. There has been A LOT going on since then though and has hindered me from loading the pictures to my computer and then proceeding to blog about them. I will get to the other stuff later, but as for now lets talk BIRTHDAY!!! May 1st Natalie turned 1 and we had her party on Saturday(May2nd)! As I blogged about before we did Abby Caddaby! I did make the magic wands and they turned out very good much to my own surprise. We went simple and easy with pizza, cupcakes, and drinks. The party started outside with beautiful weather, but then quickly started raining so we had to move inside. We were able to get a few pictures while outside and here is one of Natalie...... She was so cute and very alert about all that was going on around her. The outfit that she had on was made by my very creative mother. The shirt a shorts were bought from Wally world and then she painted Abby's face on the front and then the wings are on the back. The other shirt that she wore after she was cleaned up from the mess of cake had Abby painted on it once again by my mother. Speaking of CAKE..... Here are a few pictures of Natalie and her cake mess..... The first picture is the fabulous work Bi-Lo with only one day to come come up with this from scratch!
Now we end with a completely messy and happy Natalie! I hope these pictures put a smile on your face like they did ours!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP