Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sanity is not in my vocabulary right now!!!

Okay, so this week has been crazy so far and will prove to be even more so in the coming days. Monday was an interesting day because my friend, Lacey, and I went to a kickboxing class after work. The Summerville YMCA offers classes that you can pay for by the class and not have to join a membership. So Lacey and I went to the class not knowing what to exspect, but we LOVED it! Don't get me wrong it was tiring and our muscles ached a little, but it was fun and invigorating. Tuesday, after work and grocery shopping, I had praise & worship practice for our church group. Then I went home to start working on party favors for Natalie's birthday. Okay......So to fast forward to today....Work has gone by sooo slow and have had a lot to do. Now I have to go to the store and grab all the goodies for the favors and then pick up all the odd things on Saturday morning for the party.
After the party is over and all the cleaning up is done, Brad & I will be taking our parents and grandfather to look at the house that we are thing about buying. This trip is to get an okay on the plumbing and structual soundeness of the house. If all this goes well looks like we will be getting our own house soon. I will post an update of the weekend after all is done and taken care of.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP