Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Weekend

This weekend started out with Brad, me, and the kiddos going to the Children's Museum in Charleston on Saturday. With everybody talking about how great it was, and even after reading the website information we thought we would have a blast. -!WRONG!- The place was VERY cramped and there were kids running around pushing other kids/adults over with no care at all. (and NO the parents of these children did NOT do anything about it) Nicolas and Natalie had some fun with what was around them, but not as much fun as they have had with other things we've done. So we politely made our rounds and left.

We went and bought Nicolas a new pair of shoes because once again in record time he has grown out of his other ones. He is now in a size 2 youth shoe and he will be only 6 this year. Not to mention I do believe that miss Natalie is going to have to be going shoe shopping soon as well. With her we will have to be getting tennis shoes and dress shoes so I guess I better get ready to fork out the money. HAHAHA!

Sunday(today) has been a very lazy day avoiding the weather. We have been playing with the kids and I am going to try and start cleaning in a little bit. I have already put the bed clothes from our bed in the wash/dryer and they are just about done. Nothing like the feel on freshly washed sheets to snuggle into. I have several other loads of laundry to do, clean the bathroom, finish cleaning up mine and the hubby's room, and pick up toys around the house(try to organize them a little bit better.) Well looking at that list I guess I need to get off here and start cleaning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and what's left of the weekend! I will let you all know how my cleaning list turns out later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP