Sunday, January 17, 2010

Okay NEW BLOG!!!

Okay, so yes I know that I have not blogged in quite a while! (OKAY, OKAY.....In FOREVER) I have been very busy with EVERYTHING in my life. Plus I went through a period where I didn't know what to talk about, and wondered in anyone was even reading what I wrote. Well today ends that train of thought......

I have totally redone the look of my blog to where I am COMPLETELY happy with it! My hubby did help me with a few technical aspects of it, but I chose the colors, fonts, pictures, etc.. I will now make an effort to at least once a week post a blog on what is going on in my life and the world around me. Hopefully I will post more than once a week, but for right now that is my promise.

As an added note - if you are reading please feel free to comment and let me know that you are out there reading.

2 comments:

bdubsmitty January 18, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

I am out there ... reading.

Looks great babe!

Jellybean October 18, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Reading...and enjoying. Abby Cadabby brought me here. :)

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP