Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just some babbling...

Okay, so it has been a couple of days since I last posted anything but let me tell you why. This work week was the longest and most stressful one, and I thought that it was NEVER going to end. By the end of the day yesterday all I wanted to do was get the kids in bed and then crawl into mine (And that is just what I did)! I was sleeping pretty well UNTIL....... Natalie decides that she is going to wake up at 6:30 this morning! Really the one morning I get to sleep in? Well It wasn't that bad because all she wanted was a bottle and then she went right back to sleep (so did I hahaha). Jumping ahead a little, both Nicolas & Natalie woke up at 8:30 and so we got up and did our Saturday routine......Cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk! Now Nicolas is playing trains while watching a movie in his room, and Natalie is taking a nap. Speaking of Natalie taking a nap.....I might want to end this blog and catch a shower while I can! HAHAHAHA! (All the moms out there will understand what I mean by that). Until next time!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP