Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Strawberry picking we go...

Okay, so when I get off work for my half day today I am supposed to be going strawberry picking with the kids and close friends of the family. The only thing is that I thought we were supposed to going to the pirate park in Daniel Island today. Unfortunately, my mother informed me that this outing was not until Thursday(a day when I have to work a full day) UGH! Again I do not get to go when they go to the park.....Anyway......I am going to go with a positive attitude and enjoy the time with family and friends because it is not all the time that you can take the afternoon and go pick strawberries. So Later today when I get home I will post an update on the event.

1 comments:

bdubsmitty April 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Must be nice to go strawberry picking instead of trapped at work all day.

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP