Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update on yesterdays story

Let me just start by saying I HAD FUN! First of all, I enjoyed being able to sit down to have lunch
(even if it was Burger King) and not have to worry how much longer I had before I would have to go back to work. Plus the company I was able to eat with was a great addition too. Second, we all left and went to a strawberry farm in Knightsville to pick beautiful and delicious ones. The kids and I were able to pick a basket that holds about 6lbs for $6.80!!! I LOVE strawberries but when they are at a great price like that.....I love them even more.

Just a little side note.... I thank God that Natalie does not have an ear infection. To go back a little so that you understand why I say this... Natalie has been pulling and sticking her finger in her right ear for the last couple of days. I at first I just thought that is was itching and let it go, but when it was starting to be paired with fussiness I worried. So I took her to the doctor this morning just to be safe so that if it was something we could fix it better and faster. When the doctor looked her over, he said that there absolutely nothing wrong. He informed me that when they are cutting some teeth that it can give them a weird sensation in their ear. SO.... We got a clean bill of health for $58, but all is well and good and we all feel better.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP