Sunday, April 26, 2009

The weekend summed up!

Where to start?...... Yesterday after my post Brad, the kids, & I went to Tanger Outlets to shop (and for Nicolas to watch the planes fly overhead.) We had a lot of fun looking in the stores and was actually able to enjoy a nice day outside. The only bad part about this trip was when I visited Liz Claiborne and it took FOR - EV - ER in the check out line. The only reason I can think that is was slow is because they had a big sale going on, but seriously.....they had three different people working the counter. Okay enough of my ranting.....After Tanger, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to get some grub. The food was really good and it also gave us a chance to sit down and rest from all the walking in the heat.
Once we made it home, the kids were able to get down and play while Brad watched the rest of the Boston Red Sox game (which they WON!) I was able to have a few minutes to myself, but not for long because then the kids wanted to play with me YAY! After this fun filled day it was bed time for Nicolas & Natalie.....then bed time for parents.
This morning we all got up and went to church and then came home. After lunch was done and Natalie was taking a nap, we made cupcakes with Nicolas. The cupcakes turned out smaller than usual for some reason, but they were still very good thanks to Nicolas' help! After we all ate a cupcake, my WONDERFUL husband allowed me to take a nap while he watched the kids. (I love when he gives me these little moments!) Since then we have all just enjoyed a lazy day around the house. All in all this has been a GREAT weekend to me....I just wish that it could last longer.
On a side note.....Birthday party preporation is still under way beacuse Natalie will be 1 on Friday!! OMG!! Where has a year gone?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP